Anti-Sex Trafficking Awareness Event
STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Human trafficking is hidden, fast-growing, and complex– generating billions each year through the exploitation of millions of people. It doesn’t just happen in other countries; it happens right here in Maryland communities. Learn how traffickers in Maryland recruit their victims, the role of social media, and steps parents/guardians or teachers and others can take to protect children. We also provide real-life examples of human trafficking in Maryland and explain what you should do if you suspect someone may be a victim.
WON’T YOU HELP?
Educate yourself, Learn and understand what human trafficking really is and the signs to take notice of.Pay Attention, Be aware of the world around you. Try to see beyond your normal filters.Take Action, Help advance the fight for freedom in your city, town, and local community.
EDUCATE YOURSELF PAY ATTENTION TAKE ACTION
Special Guest Speakers
- Kristi Wells, CEO Safehouse Project
- Jennifer Foxworthy, CEO Unstoppable You Ministries
- Detective Joshua Buck, Calvert County Sheriffs Department
- Trades of Hope
- Women at Risk International, War Chest Boutique
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Safe House Project
- Unstoppable You Ministries
- Law Enforcement Agencies